Subject: Invitation to the Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors - Friday, 20 June 2025
From: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "Riina Laigo - RAM" <[email-masked]>,Martin Põder - RAM <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>,Keit Pillak-Järv - RAM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>, "GEORGES Yannick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 11:31:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Confidential

Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors – Friday 20 June 2025 – 8 am

Dear Advisors to Governor,

We are pleased to inform you that the 2025 Annual Meeting of the Board of 
Governors will take place on

Friday, 20 June 2025 from 8.00 – 10.00 a.m.

in the European Convention Centre Luxembourg.

Enclosed to this email you’ll find the invitation letter and draft agenda. 
We would greatly appreciate your assistance in forwarding these to your 
Minister. The documents for the Annual Meeting indicated in the draft agenda 
will also be made available on the EIB Board of Governors portal shortly.

In order to ensure a smooth preparation of the annual meeting for all 
participants, we would like to draw your attention to the additional 
documents enclosed:

1.	Participation form for Governors (including the option to nominate a 
Spokesperson on behalf of a Governor)
2.	Proxy delegation for Governors’ vote

Further course of action required:

*	To item 1: Kindly have the form completed and returned to Board of 
Governors Secretariat ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]). 
Please nominate a spokesperson to put forward his/her position during the 
meeting.

     Note: A spokesperson need not be another Governor. A spokesperson 
cannot vote. One item on the agenda requires a decision by the Governors.

*	To item 2: The form is intended for Governors who might be prevented to 
attend the annual meeting and wish to delegate their vote to another 
Governor.

In line with Article 6 of the Rules of Procedure, which stipulates that 
"Each Governor may receive written authorisation from not more than one of 
his/her colleagues to act as his/her proxy at a meeting of the Board of 
Governors and to vote in his/her stead.", we invite those Governors wishing 
to complete the form to return it to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]);

We would appreciate receiving the completed forms by Tuesday, 10 June 2025, 
if possible. However, not later than Friday, 13 June 2025.

We remain available for any questions you might have in relation to the 
Board of Governors meeting.

Kind regards,

Board of Governors Secretariat

General Secretariat / Shareholder Relations & Institutional Matters

98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer
L-2950 Luxembourg
 <http://www.eib.org/> www.eib.org

 <http://twitter.com/EIB> 
<http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanInvestmentBank> 
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9360> 
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaninvestmentbank/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EIBtheEUbank> 
<http://www.eib.org/infocentre/rss/index.htm>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
reservees a l'attention et a l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent 
etre
confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, vous etes
informes que vous l'avez recu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est
interdite. Dans ce cas, vous etes pries de le detruire et d'en informer la
Banque Europeenne d'Investissement.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any use of it is prohibited. In
such a case please delete this message and kindly notify the European
Investment Bank accordingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------